


The warm weather has made us excited to start a garden. Kayla has a green-thumb and loves flowers and digging in the dirt. Kayla and Andy planted a bunch of seeds while Chloe watered the tulips and daffodils that are already coming up. We have big plans for our garden (both vegetable and flower). Hopefully we will be able to follow through on these plans. Notice how Andy likes to wear his best clothes for gardening. Also notice how it is only March and it is already too hot for Gracie! She is in for a looong, hot summer!






2 comments:
I love the pictures. What kind of flowers are you planting? Do you think these will work in my yard. Maybe I need Kayla to come help me out.
Kellie
Suzie--Hey, it's Lindsay Schoenfeld, Kellie's sister-in-law. I just wanted to let you know that I'm totally cool with you adding me to your list. I think I am kind of a nerd when it comes to blogging because I blog about everything! If you need any help with how to add things, let me know! Have fun blogging--it becomes very addicting!
Post a Comment