Friday, September 14, 2007

Butterflies




I took Kayla and Chloe to the Farmer's Market in downtown Grand Junction last week to find pickling cucumbers. Kayla has been wanting to get her face painted at the Farmer's Market all summer, but the line has usually been too long. But last week, Kayla brought her own money and shared with her sister and they both got butterflies on their faces. Chloe seemed to like it, but as soon as we got home and she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, she tried to wipe it off. I also included a picture of our freshly made pickles. Who would have ever thought that I would have taken up canning?!?

2 comments:

Barney Family said...

Impressive suzie!!! I am truly amazed at your domestic abilities. Those pickles look so good I might have to try one.

Kellie

Chapman Family said...

Good Job suzie!! I'm impressed
Michelle