We all LOVE Henry, what more can I say? He's our first child. I let him sleep in my bed more than I let the girls and I must admit that sometimes I would rather cuddle with him instead of Andy. He is the embodiment of pure love and devotion and doesn't have a mean, spiteful, or angry bone in his body. We could all learn some lessons from Henry.
Much to our sadness, we learned that Henry has cancer. He is almost 10 years old and we made the difficult decision not the try any treatment that could prolong his life. We think such treatments would only cause Henry unneccessary suffering. Henry is currently doing great and wants to fetch as much as ever. We are going to continue treating him like the King he is and hope that he is able to live out the remainder of his life full of joy and treats!






3 comments:
That is so sad about your dog! I miss seeing you! If the rain would go away we could meet at the park! Hope you are having a good summer!
Love ya,
Jill
Even I have a special place for Henry and I know how much you love him. I hope he will hang in there for you guys. The carnival pictures were cute and it looked like you had so much fun in Vegas.
The two of you deserved it! I miss not seeing you everyday. When I lived in Comstock it just seemed so easy to each other everyday. I guess it is just preparing me for the future seperation.
Kellie
I am so sad about your Henry. He is truly one of the family. I hope he sticks aroung for awhile longer!
Post a Comment