Friday, July 25, 2008

Notice a Theme?





Yes - Elisabeth Mary is the name we have picked out for our new baby. Actually, Andy picked it out and I love it. These are the new burp cloths I am making and trying to sell. I think they turned out pretty well - especially for a non-crafty non-sewer like myself!

3 comments:

jharmon said...

I love the name! You are so crafty! Those burp cloths are beautiful! hope to see you soon.
Jill

Barney Family said...

Very cute! I love the name. I saw that you called. I went to Utah and things got a little hectic so I failed to call you back. I know you are headed to Minnesota, I call you when you get back. Have fun, I am excited to see pictures.

Kellie

Kami Lynn said...

Adorable...I absolutely LOVE it! Both the name and the burpcloth. Way to go Andy and Suzy you are amazing!