Andy, Suzy, Kayla, Chloe and Mary
Congrats to Kayla for being such an awesome student. I sure miss you.Love, MckinleyYour baby is too cute! She has so much hair, I just wish I could hold her. I am glad you got to go to New Mexico to see your sister.Kellie
Your pictures turned out great! I am going to post some on my blog too. The kids were so happy since they got to play with each other in between "shoots." Well, until Kayla bloodied her lip :( At least you got some keepers before that happened!
oh my goodness. she is adorable. I hope you frame that photo. That is just perfect. We miss all of you!
Congratulations on your new little bundle! She is so adorable. I love the photos!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats to Kayla for being such an awesome student. I sure miss you.
Love, Mckinley
Your baby is too cute! She has so much hair, I just wish I could hold her. I am glad you got to go to New Mexico to see your sister.
Kellie
Your pictures turned out great! I am going to post some on my blog too. The kids were so happy since they got to play with each other in between "shoots." Well, until Kayla bloodied her lip :( At least you got some keepers before that happened!
oh my goodness. she is adorable. I hope you frame that photo. That is just perfect. We miss all of you!
Congratulations on your new little bundle! She is so adorable. I love the photos!
Post a Comment