Sunday, October 5, 2008

Two Weeks Old





Mary is growing so fast and the weeks seem to be flying by. She likes to eat all of the time, but especially at night. She has grown half an inch and has gained half a pound as of her two-week appointment. I feel like her face has a whole new look - much more filled out. She is also have longer awake periods. She is generally calm and likes to look around. Chloe is still a big helper and seems to be able to calm Mary down better than anyone else.

Henry and Gracie like to keep a watchful eye on her as well.

5 comments:

Barney Family said...

Suzy she is changing so much!

Oh I just want to hold her!

Kellie

Chapman Family said...

The dogs look so cute with her.
Michelle

jharmon said...

She is so sweet! I really am coming to visit sometime??????
Jill

Kami Lynn said...

oh. I wish I could be there. We have to plan that December Vacation. Big hugs and hi-fives!! Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy and Suzy,
I love the picture of Gracie and Henry with baby Mary !!!! And all the ones with her big sisters...they all look so happy. Hope to meet Mary one day soon.
Tight Hugs from Big Sister, Carol