

Today the girls and I went shopping for a new Christmas wreath since we can't find our old wreath (and even if we did find it, the old wreath was a hand-me-down from the '70's). Anyways, it was time for a new wreath. We headed to Michael's and in a moment of insanity, I thought it would be fun to make our own wreath. I let the girls pick out the decorations and then we went home to put it together. The most difficult part was figuring out how to tie a bow, after we got that down, it only took about 10 minutes. I'm sure it I would have spent more time and didn't have quite so much "help," it might have turned out better. But, it was a fun project for us to do together and it didn't turn out that bad.






3 comments:
Crafty! Suzie you are displaying your crafty side, I know you have it in you. I liked the photos of you Ice Skating, how fun. We need to go here.
Kellie
Wow, I am very impressed. Very crafty. What a good mom. It looks like you had a fun weekend.
Michelle
You are up for mother of the year! Your pictures were all great and I must admit I have never seen a campus as impressive as Boston!
Post a Comment