Kayla and I enjoyed a girls night out with Celeste and Kylee. We went to the "Wizard of Oz" at our local dinner theater. It was surprisingly good for such a small town production. I was impressed by how mature the girls behaved at such an adult activity. Kayla insisted on bringing a handbag and had it filled with all of the essentials a girl needs - cell phone, lip gloss and a pen. It was a fun night!
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Girls Night Out
Kayla and I enjoyed a girls night out with Celeste and Kylee. We went to the "Wizard of Oz" at our local dinner theater. It was surprisingly good for such a small town production. I was impressed by how mature the girls behaved at such an adult activity. Kayla insisted on bringing a handbag and had it filled with all of the essentials a girl needs - cell phone, lip gloss and a pen. It was a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That sounds so fun! What a great mom you are Suzy! lets try to do a couples night again!
Jill
How fun wish we could have come! You both look so cute and I am sure that Kayla just loved having some alone time with her mom!
Kellie
Post a Comment