I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have updated this thing. We have been soooo busy and I have so much to post that I have been overwhelmed at the thought of adding everything, but I'll give it a shot and try to remember what we have been doing.
We went to Denver the last weekend of April. It was a cold and snowy weekend. We had planned on going to the zoo, but ended up at the aquarium instead. The girls really liked it, eventhough Kayla was terrified that Andy was going to get his arm eaten by the piranhas. Luckily, he survived. The girls and Andy went to cousin Erin's soccer game in the snow, while I enjoyed the warmth of Park Meadows Mall and doing some maternity shopping with my friend Jenny who is expecting twins.
We love going to Denver and spending time with our family. The girls are infatuated and awed by their big girl cousins.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment