Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Las Vegas

Andy and I finally got to enjoy a kids-free vacation. My parents were kind enough to come out to Colorado from Minnesota to watch the kids so that we could go to Las Vegas for four days. I think a great time was had by all, but we were all ready to go back to our real lives at the end of the trip (i.e. Grandma and PopPop back to childfree living, Kayla and Chloe happy to have us back, and we were happy to be back with the girls). Some highlights of the time with Grandma and PopPop according to the girls include: the fact that PopPop is really good at driving backwards for a long ways, Chloe beating up PopPop, and planting a garden with Grandma. Highlights of our trip included relaxing in luxury at our hotel pool, seeing Cirque du Soleil, playing blackjack, and eating entirely too much.

1 comment:

Chapman Family said...

Looks like you had fun in Vegas. I want to go!!
Michelle