We officially have a SIX year old!!! I can't believe that she is getting so old (and we are too)! I think she has just had a growth spurt - her legs look so much longer and skinnier. She is getting a lot stronger and is quite a little gymnast. She has also been taking tennis lessons and I think that may be a good sport for her. She has absolutley loved it! I can't wait until we are able to play tennis together.
We had her birthday party today. Kayla came up with the theme, "Kayla's Keep it Cool Birthday." We had slip-n-slides, sprinklers, water balloon toss, pools, squirt guns, etc. in the back yard. Despite being sick, Kayla had fun. Chloe, of course, didn't miss out on any action. Along with the water theme, the girls helped me make under-the-sea cupcakes. The decorations are supposed to be octopus, crabs, and fish (use your imagination).
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment