Look how cute this apron is that my sister Gina made for Kayla. She can make all kinds of cool things. I keep trying to get her to open an etsy or ebay store. I think people would buy tons of her things, but, unlike me, she has a REAL job to keep her busy!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
More of Kayla
Kayla has been sooo sick for the past few weeks. We finally figured out that she has walking pneumonia. Here she is doing one of her numerous breathing treatments. She has been so good about doing them and taking her medicine. We can't wait until she is feeling better. We are all getting a little cabin fever being cooped up in the house when it is so nice outside. Today, she seems to be feeling a lot better and we even ventured out to the park with friends. It was great for me to interact with other adults and fun for the girls to play with their friends.

Look how cute this apron is that my sister Gina made for Kayla. She can make all kinds of cool things. I keep trying to get her to open an etsy or ebay store. I think people would buy tons of her things, but, unlike me, she has a REAL job to keep her busy!
Look how cute this apron is that my sister Gina made for Kayla. She can make all kinds of cool things. I keep trying to get her to open an etsy or ebay store. I think people would buy tons of her things, but, unlike me, she has a REAL job to keep her busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kayla! I was thinking about her birthday! I hope she had a good time. We have wanted to send her something. Send me your address-by email. All the pictures are so cute. You still look great for your third trimester!
Kellie
Post a Comment