I had my baby shower a few nights ago, and, unfortunately, forgot to take any pictures until most of the guests had left. Here's my one and only picture of the last people left at the party. I had a great time and seeing all of the little baby stuff made me more excited to meet the baby. Michelle had called or emailed my mom and got the story of my birth from her. Hearing the story was one of the hightlights of the shower because I hadn't heard some of the facts before. Now, when is this baby going to come? I'm ready - even though I'm scared to death of the sleep deprivation and labor :(
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Baby Shower
I had my baby shower a few nights ago, and, unfortunately, forgot to take any pictures until most of the guests had left. Here's my one and only picture of the last people left at the party. I had a great time and seeing all of the little baby stuff made me more excited to meet the baby. Michelle had called or emailed my mom and got the story of my birth from her. Hearing the story was one of the hightlights of the shower because I hadn't heard some of the facts before. Now, when is this baby going to come? I'm ready - even though I'm scared to death of the sleep deprivation and labor :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment