Since we weren't going out of town or didn't even have anything too exciting planned for Labor Day weekend, we took the girls mini-golfing (Andy insists it's called "put put," but I'm sticking with mini-golf). Everyone had more fun than I think we expected. Once Kayla got the hang of it, she was actually pretty good. Chloe had more of a hockey-stick and puck style. I think I was also putting the best I ever have. I even got a hole-in-one! Maybe it has something to do with the gigantic, protruding stomach?!? Andy also got a hole-in-one, but he's always been a good golfer.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Miniature Golf
Since we weren't going out of town or didn't even have anything too exciting planned for Labor Day weekend, we took the girls mini-golfing (Andy insists it's called "put put," but I'm sticking with mini-golf). Everyone had more fun than I think we expected. Once Kayla got the hang of it, she was actually pretty good. Chloe had more of a hockey-stick and puck style. I think I was also putting the best I ever have. I even got a hole-in-one! Maybe it has something to do with the gigantic, protruding stomach?!? Andy also got a hole-in-one, but he's always been a good golfer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment